Thursday, December 20, 2012

Jocelyn Designs Etsy Shop

I am so pleased and happy to announce that I recently opened a new Etsy shop for women! The designs I create here should all be contemporary and funky crochet items that are so desirable for today's woman! I have been so fortunate to have all three of my daughters corroborate on these designs. There are also some old accessory favorites, updated with new photos and a new look. Please come and take a look! Thank you!

Now that my new shop is up and running, I will have a lot more time after the holidays to post here on my blog. I have several new wonderful books to give away and also some new crochet implements that I think you are going to love! Stay tuned and Happy Holidays to all my loyal readers. I wish you all a very blessed New Year also!


No comments: